I have been honored once again–this time for an award that I didn’t even know existed! Anne, Mylifeuncutalmost.wordpress.com has given me this–at first I wondered if it was because I came off too legalistic, too rules oriented, too in the box. But then as I read the Commandments again, the Lord spoke to me and said, no this is truly an award for she recognizes that you, like her follow a Holy, Perfect God-who wants you to be Holy and Perfect too.The great Good News is that Because of Jesus and his Saving Work on the Cross, you don’t have to worry about your lack of ability to follow my Laws perfectly. So Anne, thank you so much. I am truly honored!
Because this is a new award, the rules are a little different than usual. And I am going to follow them! I have to answer the following 10 questions and then I have to nominate 10 blogs that I think deserve the award…so here goes.
1. Describe yourself in seven words. whew that’s hard! I am complex ! persistent, extrovert, compassionate, facilitator, loyal, dependable
2.What keeps you up at night? well that depends on the night! sometimes it’s physical like my asthma, or RA. Sometimes its the need to pray, because God has brought certain things or people to mind.
3.Whom would you like to be? ME-only a little more fruitful, joy, gentleness, selfcontrol, peace, kindness, love.
4. What are you wearing now? a sleep camisole and a pair of boxers
5.What scares you? spiders and snakes
6.What are the best and the worst things about blogging? the best things are meeting so many other people who are such terrific people on the same journey as I am on. AND being able to write out my thoughts and feelings and experiences- well they are but God puts everything in order as it comes from my fingers. The worst thing is I never have time to read all I want to read, comment on all I want to comment on-just get to know others
7.What was the last website you looked at? LinkedIn
8. If you could change something about yourself, what would it be? After many conversations with God, I understand why I am made the way that I am-and I wouldn’t change any of that –because it goes against His purpose for me. but I don’t think He’d mind me being less stubborn and hard headed.
9. Slankets??? I don’t even know what they are to ask anything about them!
10. Tell us something about the person who nominated you. Oh that’s easy, in fact I could just repeat what I told her yesterday. She is a lovely, very attractive woman. But what is most attractive about her–having read her heart in her blog is her love for our Savior. This “Jesus” in a woman’s heart makes her attractive till she glows I believe. And of course the more you are filled with Jesus’ spirit, the more attractive one becomes… read her heart and her love for Jesus at http://mylifeuncutalmost.wordpress.com
2 http://lightof the world.wordpress.com
3 http://wingsof the wind.com
8 of dustandkings.com